Silica GelJanuary 26, 2017
Molecular Sieve for RefrigerationJanuary 26, 2017
Molecular sieve for insulating Glass is made of Zeolite , the pore diameter is 3A, it does not adsorb any molecular larger than 3A. So it can only adsorb water, but not gas. According to this specialty, it’s the only product which can satisfy the most request of insulating glass, so 3A molecular sieve the best selection for insulating glass industry, even in the insulating glass which is full of inert gases.
All these advantages have made it come to be the most essential and necessary desiccant in the fields of the deep drying ,refinery polymerization for cracked gasses ,ethylene ,propylene and any other non-acidic gasses of liquids in petroleum and chemical industrials.
It can deeply co-adsorb the resident moisture and organics in Insulating Glass, keep the Insulating Glass clear and transparent even at very low temperature. It also resolves the problems of windows distortion caused by Insulating Glass inflation and shrink, expanded the life span of Insulating Glass windows.
- Molecular formula: <0.4K2O 0.6Na2O Al2O3 2.OSiO2 4.5H2O>
- Technical index:
||3A - IG Type II
|Water Absorption Capacity
||25°C ; RH 10%
|25°C ; RH 60%
|Delta T Value
||(25g sieves / 25ml H2O)
|(25g sieves / 25ml H2O)
|Ignition loss at 950℃
- High moisture-absorbing capacity in low relative humidity.
- Select adsorption, only adsorb water, but not any gases, and avoid bending of glass.
- Effective moisture absorbing in long term, keep low dew point, keep life.
- High Crush strength, low rate of friction loss，be the same with any method of pouring.
Carton box 25Kg
Ton bag 1.2ton
Steel drum 40 Kg / 150Kg
- Retention period: more than 6 months